At the Marbella Lyme Clinic, we are currently offering antibiotic IV treatment supported with daily oral antibiotics and supplements.
Treatment programmes are specific and unique to each patient. We recognize that every patient is unique as is the stage of the disease and the symptoms expressed. We strive to provide treatment plans that are targeted at the specific symptoms whilst treating the disease.
The treatments with (combined) antibiotics, orally or intravenously can be between one to six months and have to ocassionally be repeated.
What is ozone?
Ozone is a colorless, invisible gas. The composition is similar to the oxygen composition; an oxygen molecule is made up of two oxygen atoms, the ozone has an extra oxygen atom. Ozone gas is for man and the environment of vital importance, for example, forms a barrier (the ozone layer) to the UV radiation in the atmosphere. Ozone also has a strong disinfecting effect.
Ozone has several applications in the medical world, if used with care and a strong positive influence on various health issues. Through an IV system the ozone is introduced into the body.
• Atherosclerosis: hardening of the arteries by cholesterol plaques
• Angina pectoris: chest pain of cardiac origin
• Intermittent claudication: pain in the lower limbs that forces the patient to stop as a result of atherosclerosis.
• chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or recurrent respiratory infections.
• Long-term inflammatory diseases, such as Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis. Also on skin ulcers.
• Prevention of dementia and cardiovascular diseases.
• Macular degeneration, an eye disease in the elderly that can lead to blindness.
• Supportive treatment in cancer.
• Chronic pain, for example in rheumatoid arthritis.
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
We are aware that some of our patients may be wheelchair bound as a result of this debilitating disease. Our patients will work together with our rheumatologists and physiotherapists to regain strength, movement and muscle mass that may have been lost.
We are proud to announce the newest member of our team: Mr. Shan Tung Wang, who is our homeopathic specialist. He will be offering various treatments that include herbal remedies, acupuncture and bioresonance.